Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Oil Change in 20 min.

I went to Oil Change for my Xterra.

The garage is located nearby where I live.


The owner mechanic is Miki Matsuoka.

He says, he would rather play with car than eat.

I arrived there just on time at my appointment.

There was the another client was leaving the garage.

He started oil change for my Xterra on time.
And he finished just in 20 min. w( ̄△ ̄;)w

I used to bring my car to dealer.

They spent half of a day for just oil change.

Miki spent only 20 min for oil change, but he spent 5 min for just print a receipt. (´Д`。)

He maybe car crazy.

He is not too nice, but of course not rude either.

He does not talk almost anything other than about car.

Oh! It is that how Samurai work.

Yes, please tell me if I am talking too much about other than acupuncture. ヘ(゚∀゚*)ノヽ(*゚∀゚)ノ

M's Factory
1715 Abalone Ave. #309 Torrance, CA 90501
310-533-4897

There is Quiznos Sub, Ralph's, Supercuts and somethings more just across the little street.
You can go those shops while the oil change,
if you can come back in 20 min. Ψ(`∀´)Ψ

No comments:

Post a Comment