Sunday, October 2, 2011

Acupuncture on South Beverly Dr.

My office is located 441 South Beverly Dr.

Parking lots are in front of the building with parking meter.

The lots right in front of the building are 1 hour parking.
My practice takes in between one hour to one and half four in general,

but don't worry.

I will feed them while you are taking nap with needles.

And also from 4 cars north (toward to Olympic) to farther are 4 hours parking.

So totally no worry.


The other day, I found some new signs on NORTH Beverly Dr.
What?(゚_。)?

They charge after 6pm too now?(゚_。)?(。_゚)?

Also Sunday?(゚_。)?(。_゚)?(゚_。)?


Yeah, I know.

A lot of business left from Beverly Hills.

I see a lot of "for lease" sign.

Now, City of Beverly Hills fills the gap of lost amount $ of business tax by parking fee. (´Д`。)


Again.

My office is located on SOUTH Beverly Dr.

And I do not have any plan to leave Beverly Hills. (≡^∇^≡)

No comments:

Post a Comment