Sunday, October 9, 2011

Switched at Birth

I don't have TV.

So I cannot watch TV shows at on time.

But now a day,

I can watch TV shows by online after just wait few days.

I was TV kid.

I was always watching TV when I was little.

However I don't have time to do lately.

I only watch few specific Japanese TV shows periodically.

2 shows for politics and 1 show for economics weekly, and another show for politics once a month.

And some medical dramas that usually 1 show in a week.

Usually I don't watch American TV show unless there is someone who I know.


Then I saw "Switched at Birth".

I just finished episode 10.

Daphne (Katie Leclerc) is a very cute girl with blond hair and blue eyes.

And her mother is Regina (Constance Marie).

I think you already got what it is. Right?

As title shows.


By the way,

this Constance Marie introduced me the office 441 S. Beverly Dr. where I work now.

Oh.

She is not my acupuncture patient (just in case).


She is very nice.

And she really wants many people watch this TV show "Switched at Birth".

You can watch this full episodes (1 to 10 so far) at http://www.hulu.com/.

I like this very much and I can't wait new episodes are coming up in January 2012.

Do you know what I am thinking? ( ̄ー ̄)b



I want to learn ASL, American Sign Language. ヾ( ̄◇ ̄;ノ

No comments:

Post a Comment