Friday, October 14, 2011

A Genius

A genius.

No, I am not talking about myself.

I am not talking about acupuncture, medicine, or health this time.


Have you seen this picture yet?
It is not a CG.

It was drawn by only pencils.


Rajacenna is a Dutch girl 18 years old. ヾ(・ω・`;)ノ

She started modeling at 4 years old.

She starred in films at 12 years old.

She started drawings in 2009.

Rajacenna

Such a genius!

click here to see other her works.
click here to read an article and watch a youtube.

I used to sketch when I tripped somewhere sometime.

Now I cannot open my sketchbook anymore.

Those are just child's scribblings. (१▽१*)


I am not a genius in acupuncture either.

So I still study every single day (night?).

I do not think I am genius acupuncturist but I do not think I am inferior to genius acupuncturists.

Have you tried me?

(*^ー゚)b ♪

No comments:

Post a Comment