Monday, October 10, 2011

10,000 Tweets for Obituary of Steve Jobs in One Second

As you know, Apple Inc. co-founder Steve Jobs passed away in October 5th 2011.

The Tweets in twitter about the obituary of him recorded 10,000 in one second.

The Hollywood Reporter reported that 10,000 tweets in one second recorded in afternoon October 5th.

That was right after the first report of his death.

Of course it is highest record in all-time.

And there were more than 3,000,000 tweets until the morning of October 6th.

Before this record, the highest was when Beyounce announced her pregnancy in MTV Video Music Award in August.

That was 8,867 tweets in one second.

These numbers were announced by SR7: Australian social media monitoring company.

The Twitter has not announced the numbers officially yet.

 I thought this apple is broken because Jobs' death when I saw my friend's i-pad in last Saturday, but I found some few years old articles mentioned about this.

 My blog reader counter is only 6,100 and little bit.

When does my counter turn to 10,000?


Please refer about my blog to your friends (*^ー゚)b.

Steve Jobs
R.I.P.

No comments:

Post a Comment