Friday, August 12, 2011

Japanese Acupuncture in Beverly Hills

We -Acupuncturists- need to attend at least 50 hours of classes in 2 years to maintain our licenses.

Of course I am doing too.

Not only those but also I attend some other classes for my knowledge.

One of them is a online class.

We study "Nan Gyou (difficult scripture)" a Chinese Medical book that was written in 4th century.

And this copy has Japanese explanations in between Chinese original writings.

These Japanese explanations were written hundreds years ago too.

So it is much more difficult for me, because old Japanese are so different to modern Japanese.

I believe the difference is much more than British English and American English.

And Dr. Ooue explain for us with modern Japanese.

I like this class very much.

This class helps my Diagnosis capability.

This class is performed every Wednesday at 10pm.

Yes! 10pm
in Japanese time 。・゚゚・(>д<;)・゚゚・。

,which is 6am in PCT.

It will be 5am after Daylight Saving Time is done. (★-ω-)zzZZ

me?

Of course I am NOT morning person _| ̄|〇zzzZZZ

No comments:

Post a Comment