Thursday, November 24, 2011

Did You Eat Turkey? Σ^)/

How was your Thanksgiving dinner?

How was the Turkey?

In Japan, turkey is not really popular (at least when I was there).

I don't really know I have had turkey or not in Japan.

Of course I have had that in U.S.

Did you know? Turkey is originated in North America.

Turkey was transmitted to Europe in 16th century.

Turkey was imported to Japan in early 19th century from Holland.

That was right after Samurai era was done.

Their Japanese name is "Shichimen-cho," which means "Seven faced-bird".

Their head to neck are no feather, and those color change to red, blue, purple...

It is the reason to be named, "Seven faced-bird".

Therefore in some area of Japan, moody people are called Turkey.

By the way, did you eat a lot of potato too?

"Consume calories more than took" in this weekend, as I always say.

ε=ε=ε=ε=ε=┌(; ・_・)┘

Turkey Ranger
Do you know him?
I don't...


No comments:

Post a Comment