Wednesday, November 9, 2011

After Daylight Saving Time Is Gone

I have posted about my online class sometime.

We, Japanese Acupuncturists study group read hundreds years old Chinese medical book.

The textbook is translated from Chinese to old Japanese. (Original Chinese also in the textbook)

And we again translate old Japanese to modern Japanese.

This class is not mandatory.

I do not have to attend.

There is no credit, no certificate, nor anything....

but I just want to study about old Chinese medical books.
(You should consult the past if you want to learn about the future: Japanese proverb)


The class is started 10pm on Wednesday.... in Japan.

That was 6am in PST.

Yes, that WAS...


Daylight saving time is over now, so 10pm in Japan - 5am in LA.
。・゚゚・(>д<;)・゚゚・。

It is 12:40am on Wednesday, right now.

Please pray for me can wake up at 5am on every Wednesdays. ZZzz...(_ _ *)

No comments:

Post a Comment