Sunday, December 25, 2011

Japanese Acupuncturist's Christmas

A lot of people viewed my blog from India today.
शुक्रिया. मेरी क्रिसमस.

Everyone Merry Christmas!

I used to spell "Xmas," because I could not remember spelling of "Christ". ψ(`∇´)ψ

BTW,
Many people have asked me, "What do you eat at Christmas in Japan?"
"Do you celebrate it in Japan?"

Not many Japanese celebrate Christmas unless they are Christians.
Wikipedia Japanese says, "Christian population never have been more than 1% in Japan".
I was surprised.
I thought about 10% of Japanese are Christian, but only 1%.
However, Christmas parties are here and there.
Christmas is an excuse to have party in Japan. ψ(`∇´)ψ

And very popular Christmas dishes in Japan is,

Yes,
K.F.C.
Colonel Sanders wears Santa Clause dress.

Christmas is not a holiday in Japan so no special or traditional dishes are there.
But we eat cake.

Christmas cake. (I mentioned about this at the post in December 1st)

This year, I got this cake from "Bonjour" in Gardena.

It is great taste and inexpensive.
And really difficult to find other pastries who make this level of taste.

What did you eat at your Christmas parties?
Did you eat too much sweets?

Fortunately, it is nice weather these days.

Run, run, run!

Consume calories more than intake! (゚ー^*)d ♪

No comments:

Post a Comment