Friday, December 30, 2011

Japanese Acupuncturist Think About Pupil

Many people have visited my blog from Russia today.
ミ★(=^・・^) спасибо!!★彡

I hope you are spending happy busy holiday season.

Today's post is just about a heart-warming picture.

A pretty cat is in front of a mirror.
???

Did you notice that?

The cat is looking up to you (camera).

And the cat in mirror is looking down to you.

w( ̄△ ̄;)w

((((;´゚Д゚))) Is this psychic photo?


In fact, cats' pupils are vertically long.
So you can see something wrong by the angle.

By the way, cats have poor eyesight as 1/10 of human beings'.

By the way #2, I was a pupil of the Acupuncturist Hideyo "God Hand" Matsuura in Japan.
(I have not seen him more than 15 years though (´∩`。))

And his clinic moved recently.

If you are planning to get acupuncture in Osaka, check the web site.
http://www.matsuura-shinkyu.com
He drew this illustration.

He taught me how to draw, too... seriously.
(*^ー゚)b ♪

No comments:

Post a Comment