Monday, January 16, 2012

Japanese Acupuncturist Watched Angelina in Golden Globes

Many people visited my blog from Croatia today.
☆⌒(*^-゚)v Puno Hvala!!

I have not have TV about 2 and half years.
Recently I bought a TV finally.
Very HUGE only 7 inch screen (´Д`。)
I was watching the Golden Globes on Sunday night.
Did you watch that?

In this picture, there is Reese Witherspoon.
And many celebrities were there, of course.

After the show, one of my friends showed me a photo.
Angelina Jolie

Yap, I know she was there,
but he said,

"I did her hair".

Ooooh! (*^ー゚)b Good job♪

He may be working her a while, looks like.
Little more info, click here.

I have a lot of cosmetologist friends, such as hairdressers, aestheticians, waxers, make-up artists...
And my acupuncture works for beauty too, such as weight control.

However, please don't tell me that you want to be slender as Angie.
(◕‘_’◕)

No comments:

Post a Comment