Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Japanese Acupuncturist Is Already In Business In Beverly Hills

Many people visited my blog from Philippine yesterday.
Maligayang bagong taon ★(*^-゚)⌒☆

It is still 4th of January, but my blog articles are already bit behind of timely. o(TヘTo)

In Japan, most businesses are closed from January 1st to January 3rd.
These pictures were taken January 2nd 2011.

South Beverly Drive was empty.

But I took these pictures meaning,

Yes, I was working.

Terra Oriental Medicine is regular business hour since January 2nd.

Because someone need, I am happy to work.
d(-_☆)

By the way,

the parking meters in 2nd picture, which right in front of my office building entrance are only 1 hour.

Right side of just out of the picture, there is another tree and farther north (toward to Olympic) from that are 4 hours.

Let me know if 4 hours meters were not available.

I will feed them while you are relaxing with Acupuncture needles, because my practice takes more than one hour in general.

People in Philippine! Don't get parking ticket when you will visited my office.
(*^ー゚)b

No comments:

Post a Comment