Thursday, March 10, 2011

An Artist

One of my Japanese friends,

his name is Yuya Takahashi.

He is a hair stylist.

When he is not working for his clients, He is playing with his Mac.

Often he is watching videos that pretty girls are there.

I thought he is just an Otaku (a Japanese term used to refer to people with obsessive interests, particularly anime, manga, or video games: by Wiki: click here to read all)

One day, he said, "Terra. Watch this!".

He showed me a video, and he said, "I took this video".

OMG!

It's professional work!

(The video is here)

And he is the director of this shop ☞ (click to link)

I'm sorry Yuya. I was misunderstanding about you.

You are definitely not just an Otaku.

You are an Artist! (^_-)v

Yuya Takahashi's website (click here)

But I'm still wondering.

Is he Otaku Artist?(゚_。)?

No comments:

Post a Comment