Saturday, March 26, 2011

Acupuncture Needle

My Acupuncture needles are running out.

I ought to have ordered those, but I have not.

Acupuncture shops are closed on Saturday and Sunday usually.

I noticed about my needles are almost out of stock at Thursday night.

And I forgot to check that how many which gauge I need.

And I was checking in between patients on Friday today, but I was confused.......

It's gonna be O.K.

Maybe...

Sorry, patients who are coming on Monday if all needles ran out.

No, I still have a lot of 3 inches needles.

Yap! I can manage it.

Maybe...


BTW,

Chinese acupuncturists use a lot of needle at one practice.

And they like to use thick needle, which are 0.2 to 0.25mm in diameter.

Korean acupuncturists stick those very deep.

We (other than Korean) are worry about if they puncture internal organs.
(When I was intern, a Korean intern punctured his patient's intestine and they called 911(((( ;゚д゚))).

I use the needles 0.16mm in diameter basically. (about 1/5 of full shot needle)

And Japanese acupuncture techniques are puncturing very shallow if compare to others.

So do not worry to receive my acupuncture practice.

No pain but gain! ψ(`∇´)ψ

This picture is not Terra's practice.
Terra does Face-lift acupuncture, 
but This acupuncturist does little bit different concept as Terra's.

1 comment:

  1. Visit only a certified and licensed practitioner to ensure safety. It is good to do a little research first before undergoing this therapy.

    ReplyDelete