Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy New Year!!

I wish everyone has a Happy Healthy New Year!!

By the way,
my last picture of last year.
When I leave my office December 31st, nobody were there.
I guess all of people were at the parties.... I was not 。・゚゚・(>_<;)・゚゚・。

Anyway, Japanese usually eat Osechi-Ryori (special new year dishes) in first 3 days of year.
Usually people prepare this kind of dishes at end of year.
These foods are not going to decay a while.
So housewives also can take some days off at this time.

We also eat Mochi.
Many American people know "Mochi ice cream".

And some of them believe "Mochi" is one of the ice cream.

No-No. "Mochi ice cream" is new product (maybe still 35 years old), like this picture is traditional Mochi.
And I like eat those with "Sugared soy sauce".

Those baked Mochi, we call "Yaki-Mochi".
We also call "Yaki-Mochi" for jealousy.

Because when you are jealous to somebody, your cheek expanded like that "Mochi".

#Ω#Ωo('ε'*o)

No comments:

Post a Comment