Sunday, December 19, 2010

SANYO digital camera

I bought new camera.

SANYO 12.1 Mega, 3x optical zoo, new EIS (I don't know what it is), Smile Detection, ISO 6400.

Yeah, it's SANYO.
It means 3 oceans (Pacific, Atlantic, Indian).

Very popular Japanese electronics company.

They have the instruction by 12 languages such as English, Portuguese, Spanish, French, Arabian, Russian, Chinese, and so on...

Yes, SANYO. Very popular Japanese company.

Wait!

Where is the Japanese?(゚_。)?(。_゚)?

Oh?

I remembered one of my friend has told me a story.

"The gas company" has explanations on their bill by Chinese, Korean, of course Spanish, and some more language, but Japanese.

The friend asked "The gas company," why they don't have Japanese explanation.

They said, "Japanese people are highly educated and Japanese people read English well. So they don't need Japanese explanation".

Hahahahaha! It's just a rumor 。・゚゚・(≧д≦)・゚゚・。

No comments:

Post a Comment