Friday, March 12, 2010

Charity Event


I was invited an event.


"Mad Men" charity fundraiser <-- I think that was something like this.


The location was "Cristophe Salon" on N. Beverly Dr. where I get hair cut.



Some celebrities were there (I don't know well, but should be...).






And a lot of "silent auctions" were there too.





I was interested this photo with some autographs.


At least 4 people priced this when I saw.









Hot D.J. girl










A girl made over by Brittany who is my Hair dresser.






I was not really enjoying, because I was working.

I donated mini massages, which people who received 10 min massage and donate some money instead of paying to me.

I worked for 10 ~ 12 people.
When I'm done last person, most people were no longer there.


I worked to "Red Carpet" and took a picture by myself.






Then the beautiful models right before leave there, might feel poor for me and took another shot with me.






That was good event (^^)v

No comments:

Post a Comment