Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Marathon

4 of my friends ran LA Marathon.

All of them finished.

☆;:*:;☆;:*:;☆“Congratulations”☆;:*:;☆;:*:;☆

3 of them are friends each other, and around 30 years old.
2 of them (man & woman) were 2nd try, and finished around 4 hours.
Another man was first try and finished 4 hours and 40 minutes.

Good job!

And one more man who is around 40 years old.
He has many marathon experiences and he finished 4 hours 30 minutes,
which is not really good time in his records.

I thought because by aging.

However my thought was not really right.

I accidentally found a person's record.
Because this person's name was just similar to my friend's so it came up in a list together.
This stranger is 50 years old, and his record was 3 hours 23 minutes.

Yes.
I tell people all the time, which good self care slows down aging.

This 50 man should be good self care person.

By the way, I have been thinking to run marathon about 20 years.
It never have been real yet.

I should do good self care for the day become real. (^^)v


Anyway, if you want to find your friends' records, click here.
And if you were a runner, do stretching, stretching, stretching, stre....., ............

No comments:

Post a Comment