Friday, January 15, 2010

New Year

Akemashite Omedetou Gozaimasu (A Happy New Year)!

It is already 16th.
I was so busy (lazy) these days for updating blog.

There are awfully many people in "Shinto" shrine in new year day in Japan.














And business area become like "ghost town".
Most of business are closed until January 4th.

However, it is already my 14th New Year in U.S.
I spent "New Year Day" as just one extra day off.

At few days later from 1-1-'10, I claimed some treatments for insurance companies for my patients as usual, and insurance companies sent me back some mails.

"DEDUCTIBLE"

New Year Day is not just a Holiday.
The Day cleans up the numbers of treatment.

They may clean up your pocket too.

The all of treatment fees are patient's responsibility until the amount hit the "Deductible amount".
TERRA Oriental Medicine BH

P.s. TERRA Oriental Medicine has cash discount. Please call and ask (^^)v

No comments:

Post a Comment