Friday, May 11, 2012

Japanese Acupuncturist Cannot Play with Board

I used to ride mountain bike.

I have upped to footbridges.

Jumped on/off to/from side walk (Japan allow bike riding on side walk as LA and Hollywood, other than Nagano Prefecture).

I have ridden from Osaka to Nagoya about 208km (about 130mi) x2 (round trip).

However,

I cannot ride skateboard 。・゚゚・(>д<;)・゚゚・。
I have tried surfing only once.
I have not tried snowboard so far.

I cannot play with boards anyway.

Girls Longboard at Over 40mph (click to watch the video).

They are really cool.

They are really cool, but I strongly suggest wearing at least long sleeve shirt.

40mph.

If you fell, you get awful burning on your body.

By the way,
is this cameraman riding skateboard too?

Oh, great!!
(◎.◎)

No comments:

Post a Comment