Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Acupuncture Patients from Japan with...

Some patients have come to my office from out of U.S.

Such as Singapore, Taiwan, Hong Kong...

and

2 patients came from Japan to my office to get some acupuncture treatments recently.

They brought some gifts for me.
☆⌒(*^-゚)v Thanks!!

Tea sticks and Karinto (click here to go Wiki).
Years years ago,
gift from/to Japan was easy to find.

Just some Japanese cookies or macadamia nuts chocolate was enough.

However, now a day most of American stuffs are in Japan and most of Japanese stuffs are in LA.

The tea and the Karinto were really good choice to me,
because those are very popular brands'.

I can find tea and Karinto in LA, but those brands'.

By the way,
I am very happy to receive gifts not only from out of U.S. but also from local.

Subway & Krispy Kreme doughnuts.
ヾ(@^▽^@)ノ

I am not demanding any gift from you,
but anything is welcome.
ψ(`∇´)ψ

No comments:

Post a Comment