Thursday, June 2, 2011

Body Shop

A week from the car accident.

My Xterra went to body shop in the morning on Tuesday, finally.

Because another driver did not want to use her insurance, it took a week.

She only saw some scratches on front and rear doors right after accident.

I understand. She might be agitated right after the accident.

She believed my Xterra will be repaired by just few hundreds dollar.

However, after I sent
these picture
She said, "my insurance company takes care of it".

She might gave up.

My insurance company, "Mercury" found a body shop for me.
There was a lot of file on their wall with names of "Mercury" and another driver's insurance company.

I guess I can trust them.

Oh! my brother w( ̄△ ̄;)w

And this guy helps me during Xterra is under the operation.
Chrysler something _| ̄|〇

BTW,
I was believing, "body shop" is "Tattoo shop" a while, right after I came this country. 「(゚ペ)

No comments:

Post a Comment