Thursday, June 23, 2011

Beautiful Faces

There was a Internet News in Japanese website, "Most Beautiful Faces of 2010".

I searched and found the YouTube (click here) that was posted in November 2010.

Why now in the list of the news ?(゚_。)?(。_゚)?

Anyway,
Yeah! Most of them are so beautiful, but I disagree some of them.

Jessica Alba and Anne Hathaway should be more highly ranked (by my personal opinion).

Emily Blunt beat Anne Hathaway, which their roles were opposite in "The Devil Wears Prada" though.

Natalie Portman ranked 14th, but she was 1st place in 2008.

I think she is really beautiful.

I saw "Black Swan" twice with goose bumps for her acting and CG (◉◞౪◟◉`)

1st place in 2010 was Camilla Belle.

She is really beautiful too, but honestly I don't know who she is (´Д`。).


My best favorite "Jodie Foster" was not there.

Maybe I am too old. (१▽१*)


By the way,

some of my patients were ranked too.

Congratulation!

I guess I am very lucky acupuncturist ヾ(@^▽^@)ノ


Was your favorite beautiful face there?

No comments:

Post a Comment