Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Little Reunion

I was busy. That's why I couldn't update my blog.

I had little reunion in El Segundo Friday 6th.
But they were not classmates.

From left
Yuichi Nakagaichi: former Super Ace in Blazers.
Terra: Me.
Bob Samuelson: former Middle Blocker in Sunbirds.
Atsushi Kobayahsi: former Middle Blocker in Arrows.

And all of them were the National Team Members in U.S. or Japan... except me.

I have been busy after this.

I met them just 1 day. We played volleyball together.
Not everyday, only 1 day.

It has been a while since I retired, which is more than 10 years.

I didn't injured, just....
My Quadriceps became my waist size.

Yes those were swollen. NO. Those are swollen.

I was busy, because my movement became so slow and I was icing every single night.

I always tell my patients, "do moderate exercise daily or weekly bases".
Yes, I will.
I will do that after my thigh shrunk. Yes, really...

No comments:

Post a Comment