Sunday, September 30, 2012

LUKARO's 20th Anniversary

I was invited a party while lazed to post this blog in this summer.

I arrived there just on time.
me, Melissa, Rona, Lisa, Luke

There was the 20th anniversary party of LUKARO salon the one of my beauty team.


Pics from their wall

They are the people who introduced me to,

Avril Lavigne
Blake Lively
Brooke Shields
Camille Guaty
Constance Marie
Dakota Fanning
Debra Messing
Elaine Hendrix
James Garner
Jodi Long
Lainie Kazan
Laura Diaz
Laurie Fortier
Rachel Boston
Shakira
..... maybe more....
(Some of them became my patients and other did not.)

Rona, Luke, Katia
They are the founders, and the salons name came from their names so LU KA RO.

Luke's uncles were hairdressers too (look like gangsters though).

Elina who is a daughter of Luke and Rona, is a hairdresser too.

Gangsters Uncles' speech


Dancing

That was very nice party and very fun time.

I wish Terra Oriental Medicine 20th anniversary party will be held with many nice people as LUKARO.
(゚ー^*)d

No comments:

Post a Comment