Sunday, June 10, 2012

Acupuncturist & Fashion Show

I was invited to a fashion show @ Montage Hotel Beverly Hills at last Wednesday.

That was a part of the charity.

There were many booths for donation.


There were drink booths too.
I did not perform anything this time, such as mini massage that I often do at charities.
I was just invited to the fashion show as a guest.
I actually did not know that was a charity event.

I took a picture of the runway anyway, because I still had a patient.
So I did not know I could see the show.

Some hotel guests were waiting too.

The show did not start about an hour as I expected.
And I left there to see my patient. ε=ε=ε=ε=ヽ(* ̄∇ ̄)ノ

And came back. ( ̄∇ ̄*)=3 =3 =3 =3




All of pictures are not good. 。・゚゚・(>д<;)・゚゚・。


I think you know that I have many friends who are cosmetologists.
My friends worked several models.
These beauties are a part of my friends' works.
(*^ー゚)b Good job♪


The my friends are,
Adrina, Jill, Maggy and Beverly from Lukaro salon. (<- click to website)

Do you know I used to have blue and red hair in different time.
I was getting the dye in there.
(゚ー^*)d ♪

No comments:

Post a Comment