Monday, April 18, 2011

Computer Repair

My computer broke at March 30th in the night.

I was looking for the computer repair shop in March 31st and found.

I brought my computer on Friday morning and it was repaired on Monday afternoon.

That was only 5 days, but my works were really stuck.

"Why acupuncturist need computer?"

Yap! I know..., but I have a lot of paper work.

And that was right before income TAX due date.

Today, my "Microsoft Office" is not re-install yet. (>ะด<;)

I have been using some free softs temporary.

Anyway, thank you "Tony's Technology".

The man (I think he is the Tony) was so nice.

He explained me a lot, and told me prices before starting repair.

Of course, free diagnosis.

If your computer has any problem, I recommend you see him.

This shop is located near by Mitsuwa Japanese market place in Torrance.

You can do some grocery shopping and have lunch or dinner when you drop off and pick up your computer.

I do not think there is "Japanese Only".

310-782-1700
Mon~Fri 11am~7pm
Sat 11am~5pm

No comments:

Post a Comment